About This Blog

Dare to Dissemble is my little online ranting place, where I air my thoughts about the ridiculous state of affairs at the University of Alberta--a formerly strong public institution with tons of potential being driven into the ground by inept governance and irresponsible government funding policies. Comments are welcome, but not expected. Like most blogs on the internet, this one languishes in obscurity and is read for the most part by its proprietor.

Friday, April 24, 2015

Bye Bye, Jeremy

You will be sorely missed.

4 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's the problem with having a blog, after a while it becomes a chore -- and one simply runs out of things to say. I wish there was something like a newsgroup for us to entertain the kind of discussion that for years took place on WhithertheUofA.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Excellent idea, Massimo. If only I knew how to set one up! In lieu of that, you are always welcome to post your thoughts here, under my intermittent posts. Or, I would be please to see you go back to actively curating your own blog.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Or, we (and others) could be posting on a single blog...

    ReplyDelete